What is Curiosity?
- Tool for 3x-5x faster functional coverage generation and closure
- Plan => Generate => Track => Analyze => Signoff in a common view
- Debug coverage holes faster and converge faster
Where is Curiosity most effective?
- Reduce risk of recurrent bugs
- Pay back the functional coverage debt faster for legacy IPs
- Get clarity, no more “what happens in regression stays in regression”
- Spot coverage holes in your test suite without spending lot of time
- Analytics to tune regression effectiveness
- Competitive advantage to close your verification goals faster with quality
Are you curious? Try it out. No downloads. No installation.
How to integrate in regression flow?
- Its hard to belive but no change is required in your RTL or Testbench code
- Just include Curiosity generated SystemVerilog code in compile flow
- Run regressions and review the functional coverage
- Simulation speed impact based on the total number of covergroups created
What are the key features?
- Whitebox functional coverage generation tool for design and verification engineers
- Designers can also create the functional coverage without knowing SystemVerilog
- Can easily adapt to changing RTL design
- Does not clutter the RTL design files
- Bring up time in hours
- Can work in any testbench that has SystemVerilog support with Verilog RTL
- Verification methodology independent
Where does Curiosity fit?